Welcome to our network of international study groups who help each other grow as global thinkers. Our goal is connecting and reflecting together throughout this all-semester activity.
How this works
- The course has 32 hours of experiential learning time.
- There's six parts.
- Each part has a graded assignment.
- Pairs of students from different countries meet at a time they choose to engage about learning topics.
- You guessed it! There's scheduling involved (more about this in the Teams section in).
- We interact with each other using a couple different technologies (see next section).
How we interact
During our time together, there's a few technologies we can use to communicate even though we're spread across the world.
CRISIIS club. This is our main information hub. You can checkout the topics and conversations going on in the club by clicking on CRISIIS Club link on the right side of this page.
Zoom. Once we get into meeting with each other, zoom is a great option. If you don't have a great internet connection, don't worry. That's OK.
Whatsapp. This is a great option for everyone to communicate via text. If internet isn't great in your area, Whatsapp is a great option.